Thank you so much for purchasing your ticket(s) to the Merrimac Old Home Days Drive-In! Please read and save this email so we can ensure a safe and enjoyable event.
- ALL vehicles will enter on the east end of Waterhouse Field from RT 110 at the New Old Oak parking lot.
- Gates open at 7:00 pm. DO NOT line up on RT 110 or disturb any local businesses parking areas prior to 7:00 pm.
- Each vehicle will be required to provide their order number upon arrival. This is a pre-sale event only.
- Parking will be first come, first serve. If you want to be parked next to someone you MUST arrive together. Ordering tickets together does not ensure parking together.
- Please follow the volunteer directions on where to drive and park.
- Cars will be allowed to drive-in or back-in; volunteers will be directing vehicles to park to ensure social distancing and room for all ticketed attendees
- This event is carry-out trash. Each car will be given a trash bag and each vehicle is responsible to take their trash home. There will NOT be any trash available on site for the safety of everyone.
- Attendees will be expected to depart the field prompt following the conclusion of the movie.
- All volunteers will be wearing masks when assisting attendees.
- Attendees must wear a mask when walking to and interacting at concessions or restrooms.
- Attendees are asked to maintain 6’ social distancing outside your party during the event.
- If anyone in your party has a fever, cough or isn’t feeling well, please do not attend.
- Attendees must carry out all trash. A trash bag will be provided to each vehicle upon arrival.